Thank you for giving to Upper Canada College. Please choose your donation category:


Please note that only Canadian tax receipts can be issued for online gifts. If you require a U.S. or U.K. tax receipt, please use this alternate form or call Joanne Weedmark at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000 to make your donation.